One of my favorite bloggers, Ann Voskamp, writes a list of things she's thankful for every Monday, here is my growing list:
32. Kids will eventually go to sleep and I can finally get some alone time with husband.
33. Home – it’s more than just a building; it’s a place that houses my family in comfort and safety.
34. Friends from high school who want to visit me in
and reconnect. Florida
35. The ability to take photos for family that help to share the special moments
36. Baby boy sleeping on my chest, I know too well how quickly they grow too big for my small torso to support horizontally
I miss my babies sleeping on my chest!!! Enjoy it, enjoy it as long as you can!!!!
Can't wait till our visit!!
Lovely list of thankfulness!
Post a Comment