Welcome to Random Tuesday, a fun blog hop brought to you by "The Un Mom", head over and check out her super cool graphics.
1. Publix had a buy one get one free special on celery. I only needed 3 stems but I can't pass up anything free. Now I need suggestions on what to do with all this celery. Help!
- pls note I only like it completely dissolved in a soup or stew where I can't taste because it's stringy and gross but somehow always called for in stuff.
- oh yeah and I'll use it in stuffing later this week but that still leaves an entire stalk!
- And does anyone know how long celery will last in the fridge? If it gets limp is it still okay to eat?
3. Random things I've said to my daughter this past week:
- Things I find myself saying:
- HEY! No throw rocks at the puppy!
- Let the puppy pee in peace!
- No no! Don't pull the puppy's tail!!
- Stop pulling the puppy's ears!!!!!
- Don't throw rocks on the picnic bench
- Stop poking my belly button!
5. For Monday dinner I had crackers, 1/2 an avocado, one slice of apple that tasted like dish liquid so I didn't finish the rest and a pumpkin muffin. That's what I get for staying at work late. Really looking forward to having Thursday & Friday off!!
That's all I got! Have a great Tuesday ya'll!