1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
The two weeks of pain following birth is the worst I’ve experienced. Drugs are important and must stay on a timed schedule. I’d set my iPhone every 4 hours to remember to take the meds on time! Otherwise utter agony set in.
I’ve had two relatively easy, short births so I can’t say that part was painful. Doing yoga definitely helped me stay focused.
2. How much sleep do you get at night?
8 hours are absolutely necessary
3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?
Never did. My parents church stayed focused on Jesus and his birth. All presents were from family. My brothers and I only found out about Santa when we were much older.
4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
“Life as we know it” with my BFF Gina two weeks ago.
5. What do you wear to bed?
Target striped pajamas
Stopped by from the 5QF blog hop-thanks for sharing!
1. 1st- Root canal. 2nd- Child birth
2. Not enough. Sometimes just a few hours. Sometimes up to 8.
3. Never did. I was the same as you. Neighbors told us about him. We tried telling them they were misinformed. LOL!
4. Life As We Know It with you! oxox
5. Anything I can find.
I need to sign up for this. I love answering funny and random questions. :)
Post a Comment