See Ann's blog here, I can't seem to get her link to work for the header.
66. I'm thankful that I have books to read to my daughter. Tonight I read 4 books to her. They are all from my mom, who is a 1st grade teacher of 40+ years.
67. I'm thankful that my husband and kids walk me to my car almost every day. And it's such a nice walk going around the corner, past the pond, past the neighbor's home who puts silly things in his garden like a gorilla and a spider attached to a long string that he pulls from the porch to scare the kids. And when I turn around I see this:
68. I have to go back a little in time for this one - when I went back to work 3 weeks after having Sam, I'm really thankful my husband was so helpful throughout the nights. I know it was hard on him considering he was home with the kids all day but he made sure I got 8 hours of sleep every night. I couldn't have done it without him.
69. avocado on crackers (a new favorite snack)
70. Comfortable sandals
71. That my job gives me two days off for Thanksgiving
72. That my mom taught me how to cook
73. Pumpkins! They make fall so enjoyable with their bright orange color and wonderful taste.
74. That my children are healthy.
75. That I learned how to type in high school! Never realized how useful it would be!!
Post a Comment