Tuesday, November 30, 2010
76. I’m thankful for simple meals and a family that appreciates them
77. Clean house!
78. New deep freezer that was $31 off on black Friday! We’ve wanted one for so long!! I can’t wait to fill it 79. with home cooked meals and little bags of pumped milk for my son.
80. A new crock pot! Now I just need to find some good recipes
81. For lessons learned on Thanksgiving to really be thankful for sustaining food.
82. Silence after a long noisy day.
83. A new stocking for our newest member of the family.
84. Sugar plum candies! Mmmmm good!
85. The anticipation of dinner with an old friend from college.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Praise the Lord for the blessing of new stockings :) I have been blessed with a brand-new grandson this holiday season. I'm praying for you and your family this morning.
p.s. I'm your linky "neighbor" over at Ann's.
Post a Comment