- Pretribulationists believe that all Christians then alive will be taken bodily up to Heaven (called the Rapture) before the Tribulation begins. Those who become Christians after the rapture will live through (or perish during) the Tribulation. After the Tribulation, Christ will return.
Revelation 3:16 (Whole Chapter)
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
We got chills - what sins might we be doing that would make us lukewarm? What things are we not doing that we should be doing? Who have we witnessed to lately? Who have we ministered to? Who have we given charity to? What Rated R movies to we watch for entertainment while the people in the movies do sins that God abhors?
Who have I criticized and mocked by which doing would keep me lukewarm?
It's a wake up call to break free from the chains of monotony and be on fire for Christ.
Today my list of gratitude grows:
61. I'm thankful for a pastor who preaches truth, even when it's scary.
62. For the first view of my baby's boys legs waving in the air as I approach his crib in the morning.
62. For the sound of my daughter's voice through the baby monitor in the morning.
63. For my husband who tries so hard to have dinner made when I come home from work.
64. For plentiful food in my pantries.
65. For never knowing hunger.