Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Borrowing this from Interstitial Life; thought I'd try something new this week.
* It has just occurred to me that I spelled Occasional wrong in the my new blog title - that bugs me endlessly, more the part that I haven't fixed it yet because Illustrator is on another computer.
* Last night Charlotte stayed in her bed the entire night. I know because I obsessively checked on her every bathroom break and 3 times before going to bed.
*I've been having severe cravings for Italian food and since I have no discipline when it comes to food during pregnancy I gave in; now I have less money to buy groceries next week but I don't care.
* I asked husband to hide the chips from me; I also have no discipline here either and my tongue feels like sandpaper from too many consumed. Yuck!
* Ooooh who's excited about St. Patrick's Day tomorrow? I wonder if I have any clean green to wear? Charlotte already broke her St. Patty's headband so that's a bummer. I guess we should have fixed it with tape to take a photo but I think I've already tossed it.
* I'm really happy with spring daylight savings time; the sun is still out when I get off work and I can take walks with the baby. Winter time is so depressing because I feel like I work all day and it's night time when I get home. I love love love the light and seeing the sun when I get off work makes me very happy.