My twitter background now has the following inspiration (it's small here but scaled to fit Twitter):
This week I am thankful for:
- 261 - Inspiration boards, they give us pause and time to reflect on good things in the swirl of chaos a day can bring.
- 262 - Sunday family time, a day designated to spend time with our children and show them amazing things.
- 263 - Beautiful songs to start the day with (thank you to Still the Sea for posting this today)
- 264 - For social media, which allows us to quickly share family moments with our extended families in Maryland and Texas.
- 265 - For my husband who made sure I rested all day yesterday.
I actually had to cover my mouth so I didn't startle my hubby when I read the hot chocolate comment. I LOVE Pinterest, but yes, it is a colossal time suck and you really have to make sure you are doing NOTHING else! :D
I was sure someone would relate! Pinterest is fast becoming a favorite hobby!!
Yay for inspiration boards and hubs' that give us time to rest. :)
Thanks for stopping by Stacie! Awesome to get a new reader!!
Post a Comment