Working towards 1000 thankful things:
- 231 - Thankful for having the extra "time" mid-day on a work day to take pre-natal yoga class!
- 232 - Working in a creative environment is a gift.
- 233 - Extra Pillows
- 234 - Baby kicks while I lay quietly waiting for sleep
- 235 - Lunch with kids and husband, as a working mom it's rare and wonderful!
- 236 - Budget for Chick-Fil-A when errands run late and children are tired and hungry.
- 237 - Enthusiastic kisses from 17mo son.
- 238 - Watching my daughter run for the playground with a heart for of joy!
- 239 - A weekend dedicated to my kids!
- 240 - All the greenery in South Florida, what a beautiful place to live.
- 241 - Free water to water my house plants (well it's covered by city taxes so it seems free).
- 242 - My daughter's hair blowing in the beach breeze.
- 243 - My son's face covered in sand as he explores coral and shell bits.
- 244 - My husband making sand castles with the kids
- 245 - Family time at our favorite restaurant after the beach
Post a Comment