1. When work seems overwhelming, I ....
I had one of these days today and all I can say is I delve into the problem until I figure out how it started, how to fix it and how to make sure it doesn't happen again. I don't like leaving in the middle of a problem; I literally cannot leave work behind when something is urgent pops up.
I can't offer any coping mechanisms because I don't have any. I just become extremely focused and work towards resolving whatever problem is causing the stressful situation.
I'm looking forward to the suggestions of others!
2. Little things I love
* Little travel bottles by Aveda
* Staying at a hotel that has really nice bath products like Aveda and L'Occitane
* Gummies and how they make my daughter's eyes light up.
* Favorite coffee mugs - I have a vast collection and it seems to get bigger every year.
* Lindor dark chocolate balls
* Bang Bang Shrimp and Key Lime Pie at Bone Fish Grill, sometimes I stop by just to order these for take out.
* Bubble bath in grapefruit scent from Origins (although I've run out for some time now and tend to use my daughter's SpongeBob bubbles)
* Husband opening car doors
* Husband making breakfast or any meal for that matter!
* Estee Lauder cosmetics give away with purchase; I time my bi-monthly foundation and concealer purchase with their give away, it's where I get my entire lipstick collection!
* Girl Scout cookies - isn't it about time for them to start selling those again?? Tag a-longs are my favorite.
* My two month son's smiles
I could keep going but I need to get on with my day!