Monday, June 21, 2010
One of my favorite bloggers, Ann Voskamp, writes a list of things she's thankful for every Monday.
6. Sidewalk chalk – it’s so much fun to watch toddlers create art
7. Crayons on huge white tablets – again, toddlers making art is so coo
8. Peach ice cream
9. Frozen Yogurt with fresh fruit
10. Unexpected gifts – our Cheesecake Factory brunch was paid for on Father’s Day by my boss and our Toy Story 3 movie was paid for by husband’s mom!!!
11. My father, who loved me more than I’ll ever know and always treated my visits home as if he were welcoming the Queen of England!
12. Stickers – you see we are discovering the world of toddler art and design