Welcome to Random Tuesday, a fun blog hop brought to you by "The Un Mom", head over and check out her super cool graphics.
Random Charlotte Story
- Every Saturday we go to Target and for the past two weeks when we enter the first door she immediately lays down between the two doors. I'm always holding Sam in the Bijorn Carrier and this week as she lays down Sam throws up down the middle of my shirt. While I'm busy cleaning him and ignoring her shenanigans an old lady hobbles in behind us and says "little girl what are you doing on the floor, you are going to get yourself hurt down there".
- Butt covers for dogs and cats. What is that? You read it correctly, now check out the link to see this hand made solution. Apparently it's a sticker for your dog's butt to make it look pretty.
- Was celebrated in my home town of Williamsport, Maryland! It even made the local papers and story can be found here. More specifically I was born in Hagerstown, MD but Williamsport is right next door so close enough.
- You can find some great comics on this fun day on Dave Lowe's blog site here.
- Photos of our glorious attempt at pirate wear can be found here.
Have a great Random Tuesday everyone!!