- Hurricane season starts June 1st - strange thing to look forward to but I'm looking forward to meeting this milestone head on - with all necessary preparations behind me.
- My mom is coming to visit the first week of June!
- My mother in law is coming to visit the weekend of Charlotte's birthday.
- June 19th - Charlotte's 2nd birthday!!!
- As many days at the pool and beach as possible before baby boy arrives.
- July 13th - my 10th year wedding anniversary!
- Eating lots of seasonal fruits like Mango's, Strawberries, Peaches and Avocado's!
- Eating salad - it taste better in the summer.
- Taking Charlotte on her first canoe ride.
- Seeing how big my belly will get - wonder if I'll exceed the 45" I got to with Charlotte???
- August 5th - baby boy is due, looking forward to meeting him and being done with pregnancy for the summer
- Getting my braces removed - sometime around the point baby boy is due.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Things I'm looking forward to this summer
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds great. Many people dread summer because of the heat. I love any day without snow!
Happy early birthday to Charlotte: Morgan's 8th birthday is June 18th.
Love 2 (awesome!), 3, 4 (Can it really be that our girls are almost 2?!), 5 (jealous of it too), 6 (never did get you a gift, so let me know what you might need. I would like to get you something...), 7, 8 (LOL!), 9 (just be careful!), 10 (yes, it probably will. Mine was bigger with each of mine.), 11 (Can't wait!), and 12. I am looking forward to summer too! Love you!
Hi Rapunzel - that's cool, your son's birthday is a day before Charlotte's. That should be easy to remember.
Hi CWB - might just want to wait till we renew our vows next year. We are planning something for friends and family :)
You are not renewing your vows this year? Due to cousin's wedding?
I just had my braces removed on May 17th, after 50 long weeks! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only mom out there with braces, it's so awesome when they are off. :)
Good luck with the rest and that little baby boy too.
Post a Comment