Tonight husband will come home to find:
* dog food thrown about with a leash in the center and a book of cat pictures near by that baby read to the dog
* a pile of blocks thrown onto the floor
* a giant pile of shredded paper strewn everywhere
* a cake holder case upside down beside the water bowl
* a small round flash light in the on position
* two trashcans in center of room, one used as a wicker hat at one point, one has Wok lid inside
* dogs bowl upside down in middle of room
and I will say, I had to balance the budget, we have $12 left to spend this month so don't buy anything and dinner is in the oven.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Congratulations on your twin pregnancy. I will be praying for Baby A and your pregnancy as a whole. Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions. I would also suggest picking out a peri, alot of peri's in my area had a horrible bedside manner because they are primarily focused on the health of the baby and not so much the mama.
Hi Heidi - you are so sweet, thanks for your thoughtful comments.
Post a Comment