1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
Only for specific things:
A. I'd work harder to get straight A's so I could get scholarships and not have college debt STILL hanging over my head 10 years after graduation - sheesh!
B. I'd have tried out for sports. It wasn't until college that I realized I love exercise and am very competitive. Wish I'd tried out for Track.
C. Wish I'd done more after school clubs like that business club my friend Jessica did; she had so much fun going to events with other schools and such. I guess I never saw myself as a business woman and here I am director of R&D (product development)
2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying “more wishes”.)
A. 1 million dollars - yes that's all, I'm not greedy, it would pay off all debt and let us live wherever we want for a good long time while allowing us to work non-profit jobs and visit family more often.
B. 1 year trip around the world with my family, all expenses paid
3. What kids show do you secretly like?
SpongeBob, Sid the Science Kid, iCarly, Dinosaur Train - and it's no secret! I love these shows!!!
4. What is your beverage of choice?
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
I'm trying to get more organized about my schedule so I can spend more time with family and friends.