Her advise was simple, "The only advice I have is to try to include the siblings as much as you possibly can. This will blow over, but I think sometimes we just don't realize how upside down their little world feels to them"
"Give yourselves time to adjust. Every time we brought a new baby home, it was a couple of months of pure survival mode as we all figured out what was going on, but eventually, you will find your new groove. As for hose work and homeschooling.... we get the bulk of our school work done before lunch and that leaves afternoon/evening time for picking up."
Okay I that definitely helps but if there is anyone else out there with 3+ kids (looking at you Poorganics), I'd LOVE to hear your stories of how you settled in when #3 arrived.
My limited knowledge (of 3 weeks) includes:
- 3 year old has regressed in potty training (of one year) to having a daily accident (sometimes 3)
- 1 year old screams MINE to just about everything and NO
- Both clamor over who can stand in front of me, shoving each other out of the way
- Both clamor over who can sit in my lap, pushing the other out of the way
- They fight over toys and media constantly