I consider reading blogs the modern equivalent to watching soaps while the baby plays. Things baby does while mom drinks coffee and faces the computer:
1. Remove mom's sandal
2. Play with the printer buttons until two pieces of paper shoot out - very cool! Entertainment value high.
3. Tug on cats until mom rolls backwards to say in an ominous tone "ChaaaaarLOTTE! Be nice to the kitties".
4. Chase the dog.
5. Tug on mom's skirt
6. Push all buttons on DVD and TV
7. Collect stray objects mom has put in strategic places around the house.
8. When the above is accomplished, throw self backwards in walker, arms in the air while shouting in agony.
The last one usually works. By then I've had my coffee and maybe 10 minutes of internet time.
When she gets a little bigger you can bust out the peanut butter play doh.
Baby Einstein was always a hit with Abby.
Kiss her for me!
Post a Comment