Thanks to baby #3 I've had a break from Hong Kong for 18 months but alas they need me so I'm headed back.
Here are the things I've forgotten, in the order of which I remembered them:
1. Retainer - can't go 2 weeks w/o that! Will need husband to drop off to my office to mail on Monday.
2. Toothbrush - replaced in airport.
3. Laptop - left on the security table, lady behind me brought it to me.
4. People Magazine - left on first plane but managed to go back and get it.
5. Left my phone charger in yellow bag that now resides in the overhead compartment about 3 rows forward. Not an insurmountable challenge but a rookie mistake.
6. Found a corroded battery in my Bose headphones. I guess I'd forgotten to remove the battery from maybe 2 years ago? Removed it with tweezers and tried to clean it out with a napkin. Spares not working.
Sigh! Hope that's all!!