Elizabeth Esther ~ Her Story
- How to write your way to freedom? Courage – embarrassing fear and accepting it. If you’re not risking, you’re not writing.
- It’s okay to make mistakes.
- When we are able to detach ourselves from opinions, we have freedom. Fan/Hate mail are two sides of the same coin. Distractions. We make ourselves real by telling the truth.
- Love releases you from fear. Fear is a bully.
Christina Tanner ~ Her Story
Single mom to four kids. Blogs at Redefiningawesome.com
God’s awesome for your life doesn’t need to look like the rest of Christiandom. Don’t say no to God’s prompts, there might be one person who needs to read your post.
Get your obsessions to work for you. Output – sometimes we need to get the information out of our head, or the well dries up. You get to burn out. It’s all about the input and output. Change the way things smell around you.
Break out of your preferred reading style. Examine your life, and the world around you. Be here, not next week. Be thankful and aware of what God is giving you in this moment. Mastermind groups are a great way to get out and engage the women around you.
Trina Holden ~ Her Story
Why do you blog? For family and friends? How do you deal with pride? Humiliating moments will happen, you can embrace them with more pride or more humility.
Put more effort into blessing your readers then seeking personal attention. Strive to serve.
- Name your end game, keep asking why until you get to a kingdom goal.
- Redefining success. Numbers do not indicate success. If you have 500 readers but you are not leading them closer to God then no success. Success is impact, not numbers.
- Christian writers, are you willing to put down your political passion behind the weak and weary? You can judge the character of a man by how he serves those who can do nothing for him. Embrace those who God is bringing to you.
- Know the faces behind the numbers, that is your tribe. These are lives waiting to hear from you. What if all of them came to your living room to hear what you have to say?
- Go 3-D with your blog. Service over fame. Bless rather then impress. Depth over width. Seek kingdom impact over numbers.
Post a Comment