1. Highlight your best post of 2011!
2. Name the most important thing you've accomplished in 2011.
3. Name the one thing you are thrilled to leave behind in 2011.
-------------------------Things I'm thrilled to leave behind in 2011:
1. Small Jewels - our daughter is obsessed with small jewels and it drives us crazy because she constantly drops them in the lawn or house. We really hope she drops this obsession!
2. Pregnancy - okay I can leave half of it behind! Now up to 24 weeks.
3. Baking - well at least the cookies part, husband has declared I'm on my own if I bake any more cookies.
4. Clutter - oh how I long to have a clutter free home! Someone please visit and take whatever you fancy (except the Christmas gifts of course).
Only four things? Well that's all I can think of right now! Looking forward to catching up with everyone this week, please link below.
those are some good things to leave behind but I suspect after the 1st, you will still have them! :-) I felt the same with my second pregnancy. It's a bit tougher on the body the 2nd and 3rd go around. Happy New Year! Looking forward to more WMW!
Post a Comment