Linking to awesome working mom blogger Julia @ Work, Wife, Mom, Life, this weeks prompt is: Top 5 goals for this summer.
1. Get kids outside every weekend and have fun! The month of May had a hot camping experience and hot canoe ride with miserable kids. There IS a way to have fun outside in South Florida. It just requires getting up extremely early, lots of water and back indoors by noon!!!
2. Home to visit family and host a picnic for friends and family.
3. Finish kids photo books. I'm so behind, Charlotte's almost 3 and her's is up to 6mo!
4. Give Charlotte a totally awesome 3 year old birthday party.
5. I'd like to refinish our master bathroom, if budget allows!
Visiting from WMW. Sounds like a busy summer! It's hard for me to comprehend it being too hot to camp. All of our campgrounds here are still snow-covered, and I'm dying for it to warm up enough to get out!
I love your goal of getting outside with the kids every weekend. I'm sure they will love and appreciate it too!
Sounds like you have a great summer planned!
~ Visiting from WMW
good goals!! so far behind on scrapbooks and photo albums too!!
Totally can relate to the kids books. I'm way behind as well :(
I admire your goal of getting outside on the weekends. Mine is the total opposite, hahaha :D I try to find ways to AVOID being outside (I know, terrible). But it is WAY TOO HOT to chase children out there. I focus on A LOT of water parks, water fun....and maybe some beach time (but only 'cause there is water there!).
Yeah it sure is getting hot out there, by outdoor time I mean from 8am - 10am, we stay indoors until 6 or 7pm.
Post a Comment