This week is tick toking by at a snails pace as I quietly take note of the little changes.
1. Sunday I had a massive craving for KFC.
2. Monday I looked at Chili husband prepared in utter horror and ran back out for KFC.
3. Monday night as I was rocking baby to sleep at 8:30 I almost fell asleep myself and quickly rushed her to the floor bed to nap next to her until she was fully asleep.
4. Today I looked at left over Chili in lunch and ran out for breaded chicken fingers.
5. For dinner I just had breaded pork cutlets.
6. Tonight my shorts feel tight.
7. I've stopped taking all medicines, including sleep meds and having terribly "light" nights until finally last night I slept like a rock.
I should have positive confirmation by weeks end. I suppose a normal person would keep things under wraps but what the hell, my 5-6 readers should know what I'm going through. Tick tock tick tock. 4-5 days to go.