Have heard rumor that mama sent out a Christmas List. Just want you to know, it's all wrong! Here is what I really want:
- A force field or bubble that surrounds me as I claim new prize that Sam and Charlotte cannot break through and grab from my hands.
- An entire wall of those wonderful metal handles on mama's dresser. They make such a lovely sound when flipped up and down. I could do this all day long. Have never understood why parents don't appreciate repeated jarring noises.
- My very own bubble wand that somehow keeps the liquid inside even when turned upside down. You're Santa, you figure it out!
- A pot with dirt that I can empty and refill without getting yelled at. Preferably inside where it's warm.
- Everything on mama's dresser with a stool so I can reach all the way to the back.
The Fabulous Violette
Post a Comment