Her eating of solids has improved drastically over the past month and she's now enjoying:
- Pumpkin Pancakes - she ate 2 for breakfast! I know what she's getting for her birthday breakfast!!
- Gerber fruits - she can get through one container per day split between two meals. The doctor said most babies are eating 2 containers per meal but it's challenging enough to get her to consume this so we are trying to get her to 2 containers per day.
- Bread crusts - the other kids don't eat their bread crusts so Evie helpfully takes as many as she can cram in.
- Any breads seem to make her happy
- Cookies that are graham related make her happy