Here it is, the last Monday of the year. I spent the past hour consolidating an old blog that I had written from 2008 - 20013. It was more private than this blog, not advertised, a place to write quietly about faith. I found a long series about Multitude Monday with lists of things I was thankful for and it seems that I stopped in 2012 at 285 gifts so I thought today might be a good time to resume a list of things I'm thankful for:
286. Evie, who has been sleeping for the past hour in such a way that has allowed me the time and space to update my blog!
287. Evie's first birthday is tomorrow, that means we made it through the difficult nights and all the feeding challenges! She's almost a year old and so spunky!!
288. This blog, a history of my toughest challenges from the past 8 years, a space to learn from my mistakes and smile at the good times we've had as a family
289. My children, each and everyone is a blessing. I could never say I love you enough to my lovely children.
290. My younger brother, who came over on Christmas day and played games with the kids ALL DAY LONG even though he only had 3 hours of sleep the night before AND made us homemade Apple Cider Donuts before coming!!!