Today on Random Tuesday, I want to talk about my favorite fall things!
1. Orange Mushrooms - they come up every October in our front yard. They are just so cute and seasonally orange. I love them.
2. Speaking of orange, I love this little orange ghost. It's from TY, and can also be found on Amazon.
3. Pumpkins of course! I celebrated October 1st by baking 2 pumpkins the night before, draining them overnight and then making pumpkin pie, pumpkin sheet cake and pumpkin muffins! I love baking with fresh pumpkin!!
4. Check out this little cutie in orange!
5. Sweet Potatoes! We've got a bumper crop this year and these things are the biggest I've ever seen! I can't wait to update my "Garden to Table" link with favorite sweet potato recipes!!
6. Cider - because Fall is more than orange things! My husband lamented the overuse of Pumpkin spice this season so I'm on a mission to put apples on our menu!