Welcome to another week of Random Tuesday!
- "The most inspirational people keep to their principles whether or not anybody is watching them." My favorite line from this post.
- Only about a Third of Tweets are worth reading, according to this study. Read more to learn how to improve your tweets!
- Are you looking for a good coupon blog? Around Christmas I started following 5+ blogs but I've slowly whittled them down to one blog, because the host is just so awesome and consistent at finding the best deals. Check out Mommy Saving Mom for great savings!!
Random Kid Update:
- Charlotte appears to be having a blast in Texas, she got her nails down at the salon with grandma! Sounds like a Princess day to me!!
- Sam is having fun playing with all of Charlotte's toys and having no one take them away but he's starting to miss her. He's clinging to us and wanting more attention lately.
Random Pregnancy Update:
- I had to take the 3 hour glucose test last week and I passed! No more tests, no gestational diabetes!
- Yesterday was the first day I walked out on a doctor's appt. I had been there for 1.5 hours and they still did not seem anywhere close to seeing me and I had the all important Monday morning work debrief with the entire team at 10:30, so I rescheduled for Thursday at 7:45am! Sometimes you just have to walk away.
Hope y'all have a wonderful Tuesday! I'll stop by Stacy's blog later today to check out other Random followers.