Welcome to Random Tuesday, a fun blog hop brought to you by "The Un Mom", head over and check out the coolest graphics in the bloggisphere! Every time I have to hire a new person, I say to myself, I wish Keely were available in Florida, bet she'd have great toy ideas and make me laugh all day.
Note to self
- just because you got home at 8:45pm, is no reason to make baby do sit ups while you kiss his nose, it cause him to spit up. Bad for everyone involved.
- remember chocolate tomorrow, PLEASE! Today would have been better with it.
Note to daughter
- told you so, told you so, told you so (she didn't believe that pizza was good until today)
Note to Hong Kong office
- When I told you to put Miss Piggy in a red dress and white boa, I didn't mean to keep the purple gloves! And I'm pretty sure her inner ears are not supposed to be blood red like her dress. @Headhitdesk.
Note to new employee (also known as 2010 intern)
- I really hope you are enjoying this really long extended vacation from graduation in mid-December to January 10th. I really needed you here today and it's causing me to work unGodly hours (like 8:45pm) to get ready for toy fair next week. Just because you only get one week's vacation in your first year of work is no reason to take an extra long break prior to working - oh wait - I'd do the same. Still the torture I'm feeling this week sucks. Pls come back sooner if at all possible. Well, a girl can dream right?