Welcome to Random Tuesday, a fun blog hop brought to you by "The Un Mom", head over and check out her super cool graphics.
Random News Item
A parrot in the Colombian city of Barranquilla has been "arrested" for allegedly tipping off members of a local drug cartel during a police raid. ha ha ha, Lorenzo the parrot is now a jail bird.
Did you know?
There are UK ounces and US ounces??? Yeah I was trying to figure out how many ounces are in my 2.2 liter water bottle and found a website link that assumed I was referring to US ounces! The UK ounce is slightly bigger than the US ounce. How in the world did these two countries end up with different amounts??? Now I'm wondering if a Starbucks tall latte in the UK is 12 ounces in UK speak or US speak? The cups are supplied by the the US and Starbucks is a US company so they must be forced to drink a smaller ounce size.
Things I have forgotten in the last 2 days
- forgot to take breast feeding wrap to church
- forgot bottle of milk for baby so couldn't drop him off at nursery and had to stay in the really noisy, tiny mommy nursing room which was surprisingly filled with mom's who must have wanted to spend more time with their bottle fed children who were crawling and walking. I'm not judging! Just saying it was extra noisy and I'd have preferred to be in the adult section.
- forgot 15% off coupon for Spanx, went back home to get coupon
- took dress to try on Spanx but forgot dress in the car, had to walk all the way back to get it
- forgot to take breast pump plug to work, had to buy batteries
- forgot to save report and printed weeks old information confusing everyone
- forgot to save another report with proper header and then argued with boss when he asked why everything was shipping in the wrong quarter, "no boss the report is correct, oh wait, I forgot to change the header"