The transition to "light bed rest" that is. It's that time period where I just want to get stuff done, otherwise known as nesting but I'm constantly exhausted by the littlest things like taking a shower, walking 1/3 of a mile, getting ready for church and well just about everything! It's exasperating!!
Goals for today (starting 1pm):
* eat lunch
* walk around condo and put away all the stuff that's been floating around tripping all of us
* sit at table and remove all tags from baby boys clothing, wash all
* take 2 hour nap when Charlotte naps
* go to Target to look for birthday gifts for Charlotte
* plan birthday celebration for next weekend - it's only going to be myself, her dad and Mema (grandmother) so just need to find a fun place to celebrate.
* make dinner at 5pm
I guess that's about it!
I know I know, cry me a river, at least baby boy and self are in good health. That's something to celebrate!